What were doing to keep you safe
We have invested a lot of time and effort into ensuring we have the utmost covid safety measures in place to protect us all. These include;
– Air purifying HEPA filters with UV-C lights
– Full Personal Protective Equipment for all our staff, clinical and non-clinical. (We know our appearance may seem a little impersonal and scary, for this we apologise but we assure you, it’s still us under there!)
– Increased Cleaning Protocols
– Fallow times when required
– Hand Sanitisation
– Staff and Patient Screening
What to expect
Please only attend the practice if you have a booked appointment, we will not be able to accommodate you if you turn up and hope for the best.
If you have an emergency please email email@example.com
We will triage emergency appointments via video consultation before we book you an appointment in the practice. This is to ensure we book an adequate amount of time and allocate appropriate PPE for the treatment required. We will also defer review, consultation and discussion appointments to Video Consultation.
Pre-Arrival Check List
We aim to reduce the time spent in the waiting room and reduce the risk of manual transfer so there will be a number of things we ask you to fill, sign and complete before you arrive:
1. COVID-19 Screen e-Questionnaire
2. COVID-19 Pandemic e-Consent Form
3. Lone Attendance e-Consent (if applicable)
4. e-Medical History
5. e-Treatment Consent
6. Pre-Payment via Telephone / Online Payment Link
7. Use the toilet as ours will now be ‘staff only’
8. Travel light and without friends & family where possible
Door Bell & Patient PPE
Please wear a cloth or disposable face mask to the practice. When you arrive the door will be locked, please ring the Ortho Gallery Door Bell and Charlotte or Sarah will let you in, take your temperature with a digital touch-less thermometer and show you to a patient PPE station to sanitise your hands. You will be asked to follow to reception at a safe distance and complete a further COVID symptom questionnaire prior to your appointment.
If there is anything you are unsure about, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we’ll be able to help and explain everything in more detail.